Saturday, November 14, 2009

flat

Went for a ride with K & G today. I pulled the bike out from the house and found this ^... what the...found out had a puncture right next to the stem.

A quick new inner tube saw me up and running in now time :)

Ride was good, K was a abit lethargic today..he says it was the heat hah. But it did seem quite hot. I came off the bike twice. Once nearly falling into the river/dirty rain water/sewage. Thank God for the tree that saved me. coming around the bend i jumped this branch. i didnt see the path turning so my front wheel went straight, nearly down into the creek ><..phew

2nd was over a fallen tree, i didnt think there was a big drop on the other side, i should have checked before attempting haha

i feel like going for a pedal on the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment