Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Accessories

As h mentioned to me before.. boys like their toys.. or accessories.. lol..
i know i previously said i should be content with what i have etc etc, but in my defense/justification these were only sale + i did kinda need them haha.. again thats what i keep tell myself.


Picked up some 661 Raji gloves...they feel really comfortable. Although there isnt much padding the movement is pretty much like wearing nothing at all.. nothing at all *ned flanders*Red goes faster Picked up a new helmet too. because of the more aggressive riding position, my visor on my previous helmet didnt do any favours for my neck whilst in the drops. im hoping that this eases up on the neck strain, coz after a ride, things do get a little sore
Its a limar 909 carbon road helmet. + it has a "crash replacement program" lets hope i dont have to use it :S
I thought hmm why dont i get something a little funky for the mtb days. Mullet style helmet!
Its a one size fits all, so hopefully this bad boy doesnt move around too much

i dont have that many toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment