Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Father's Day

So its father's day this sunday, but because of everyone's busy schedule we decide to throw something early.
E & J suggest South Restaurant on miliatry rd, neutral bay.
and what a great recommendation it was :)


we started off with the chicken wings with the blue cheese as dipping sauce

My fave tonight was the ribs.. yummo
I actually ended up having the deep-fried steak.


not too bad actually.. kinda reminded me of KFC haha.. different, but my vote still goes for the ribs

And finally the man himself...

happy father's day Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Kev and I were talking about why there isn't KFB --> kentucky fried beef. And here you are having a deep fried steak! How weird!

    Anyway, Kev told me bout ur blog and I read blogs. so here I am! You captured your track day much better than Kev did in words. When he was telling me bout it at night, I was falling asleep. :) Keep taking photos! It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes. i just found out u have a blog too, lol, so me and besfren are stalking u now.. haha!

    ReplyDelete