Sunday, August 2, 2009

The not yet spring clean

So since I got this new monitor, ive been keen to do a little rearranging with the room, so I can lie in bed to watch my movies (tv tuner to come)! Hahaha..
Well in order to perform the move, many things had to be shuffled etc and cleaning done in the process. I had to move my cupboard, which revealed a couple of interesting things…

I am surprised at the amount of clothing I have and that it fits into one cupboard… evidenced below!





Secondly ive found a lot of my old “toys” that have been stashed away for a rainy day.. oh it brings back the memories

+ how old skool is the scorcher ! RETRO remote yea….


+ I remember as a kid eating these king crabs.. we kept the claws as memorabilia

+ hah I think my gma gave me this walkman back in the day… I cant believe they made things as ugly as this haha…

Back in the day…

and the final product


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment