Saturday, July 18, 2009

bright sky???

so you may be wondering, why "the bright sky"...

pretty much my middle name means "bright sky". "Tien-Ming" in Chinese, as my grandma gave me, means bright sky. although no one calls me that or ever did, i wonder if i would ever get used to responding to that name?? perhaps?

it really makes me wonder the history of our ancestry, what did they do when they were growing up at 20 something years old.. did they like work? did they like the outdoors? did they like food?? im pretty sure the food bit they did.

secondly i love looking @ the sky..the immensity of it, the colour, the brightness!!! makes me think, how small we are, insignificant on this earth yet we go on about our daily lives.

although our life is but a mist, i am determined to live this life count...

peace...

the afternoon sky

No comments:

Post a Comment